Professional Pitch Package

$349.99

Our Professional Pitch Package includes 10 pre-written brand pitches (plus 3 brand negotiation pitches) that you can use to pitch brands you love on your own to secure exclusive paid brand campaigns – regardless if you’re a nano, micro, macro or mega influencer.

Who It’s For

We teamed up with professional copywriters to create this best-selling pitch package so that influencers everywhere can feel confident pitching brands on their own.  




Inside the Package

Ready to start pitching brands on your own? If your answer is “Yes!”, we’ve got good news for you!
We teamed up with professional email conversion copywriters to create a package of 10 professional pitches that influencers like YOU can use to pitch brands, negotiate your own rates and pocket 100% of your earned income!



What's Included

➙ Paid travel collaboration pitch

➙ Emerging brand pitch

➙ Paid hotel collaboration pitch

➙ Established brand pitch

➙ LinkedIn (DM) pitch

➙ Instagram (DM) pitch

➙ New product collaboration pitch

➙ Paid brand collaboration pitch

➙ Product for post pitch

➙ Dream brand collaboration pitch

PLUS, 3 brand negotiation pitches!


We created this package specifically for influencers (and bloggers) that have the desire to reach out to brands on their own, to negotiate their own rates and to pocket 100% of their earned income!

Discover all the expert pitches influencers, influencer managers and agents use daily to stand out from the crowd and connect with brands they love to land profitable, highly sought-after campaigns!

All the pitch templates you could ever need to pitch brands on your own plus 3 expert negotiation pitches to turn requests from brands to exchange “product for posts” or “discounts for posts” or “affiliate links for posts” into paid campaigns.

All in all, this package includes everything you need to collaborate with brands you love. There’s no better time to start earning money working one-on-one with brands than now!



Are you ready to join countless other influencers and start pitching brands on your own? If your answer is “YES”, click “Add to Cart” to get started.

Discover the Secrets

Stop Leaving Money On The Table

Did you know that many influencer networks and agencies take 70%-90% of a brand’s campaign budget, leaving only 10%-30% remaining to be paid to the influencer? Here at 11 St. Studio, we’re different — we believe YOU deserve it ALL.

Enter our professional pitch package…Before reaching out to brands, you need to be prepared! How? By taking the time to craft very specific emails pitching your interest in order make a positive first impression so you can position yourself in the best possible light.

Because, the truth is brands get tons of emails each day from influencers, but only a FEW are opened. And we’re sharing the secret pitch formula with you.

About the pitches...

Writing an email to brands is not something that comes easily to many influencers. You need to know exactly what to say to a) catch their attention and b) motivate them to want to partner with you. And that includes some very specific details, and strongly worded subject lines.

Which is why we teamed up with professional copywriters and influencer agents to create this package for you.

Our Professional Pitch Package includes 10 pre-written brand pitches that you can use to pitch brands you love on your own to secure exclusive paid brand campaigns – regardless if you’re a nano, micro, macro or mega influencer.

Who It’s For

What you'll get.

Ready. Set. Start Making Money!

BUY NOW

Buy Now